Junior's Fall 2015 Program - Sign up today!
With the fall tennis season right around the corner, it's time for Junior's fall 2015 tennis sign-ups. If you have a child who wants to learn the game of tennis between the age of four and up, we have a program for you. Our junior programs run in 10 week sessions and Session 1 begins September 8th. We have forms inside the club for each program, and if you are not sure which class your child belongs in, our professionals can do an assessment. For more information, please call the front desk at 614-529-0030 or stop in soon!
Manage your Player's Club Account And Pay Bills Online!
Access your Player's Club account information online! This website includes the ability to pay your monthly bill online, view previous months' statements, update your preferrred method of statement notification, update your personal information on record with the club and enroll online for classes offered at the club. This new, secure feature will help you to better manage your account activity and payments*. A new link (Manage Account/Pay Bill) is now available in the naviation column on the left of our website.
- Click this link: Manage Account/Pay Bill
- On the following page, click on the “Access Here” button under the “First Time Here” header.
- Fill in your first and last names and an email address.
- You will then receive, by email, a link that requires you to fill out a profile (all fields with an asterisk are required to be filled in). You will have to create a password in this profile, remember to save it for future use.
* Keep in mind that you can continue to receive statements and make payments as you have always done. If you wish to do this then you do not have to do anything.
About the Players' Club
Established in 1993, The Players' Club provides first-rate tennis instruction, superior amenities, in a family friendly atmosphere.
With six indoor plexicushion courts, indirect lighting, a newly renovated lounge, and an inviting children’s playroom, The Players’ Club is the premiere indoor tennis facility in central Ohio. The Players’ Club offers a broad selection of programs and instruction for novice through tournament players, including play groups, USTA team competition, organized leagues, and private parties. Our comprehensive junior program includes opportunities for children of all playing abilities and ages. Our expert teaching staff offers private lessons, group clinics, cardio tennis, play and learn clinics, and video stroke analysis. Along with our outstanding facility and programs, our team is dedicated to providing each member with exceptional service.
3333 Mill Meadow Dr
Hilliard, OH 43026
M - Th: 8:00am – 8:00pm
F & Sat: 8:00am – 2:00pm
M, W, F, Sa: 7:00am – 10:00pm (Sa. 6:00pm)
T, Th, Su: 8:00am – 10:00pm